1. We are committed to your privacy. This means that we do not distribute, rent or sell any of your personal information. We may share non-personal, non-individual information with our partners in aggregate form for research analysis. For example, we will not show that you purchased a specific item but rather, how many customers purchased that item.
2. We shall keep your Personal Data confidential and shall ensure that our policies and practices with respect to the collection, use, retention, disclosure, transfer, security and access of your Personal Data comply with the laws of Hong Kong.
3. When you browse through our site, we collect information on the efficiency and working of our Web site. This information includes the number of times a web page is accessed, the browser used, and paths taken when moving through the Web site. Any information that we collect from you will be used to improve and personalize your shopping experience. All information is stored in a secure manner.
4. We use a cookie to track your basket during your visit. You may experience trouble when using our site if you do not have cookies enabled. If you have your privacy settings set too high, or are blocking cookies you will not be able to create a basket. You can check your cookie setting in Internet Explorer via the Tools, Internet Options menu, and then the privacy tab. Our site requires a medium setting.
5. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss of privacy, disclosure or information, harm, damage or loss that may result from your transmission or any information to us in any connection with this website.
6. We must cooperate fully with any legal institution should a situation arise where our information can be of assistance.
7. All areas of our site that request sensitive information, such as personal and credit card information, are protected by a Secure Sockets Layer, SSL. This means that the information that is sent to and from our server is encrypted. If someone was to intercept your information they would not be able to interpret it.
8. You understand that in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to access your personal data held by NGi, and you have the right to request correction or deletion of your data. To view, correct or delete your personal information, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. If you do not wish to receive promotional information of products, services or NGi Members promotional materials, you can , email us via email@example.com to unsubscribe. In accordance with the statutory requirements, W水 will honour your request not to use your Personal Data for the purposes of direct marketing.
10. We shall not plan or intend to obtain personal data of minors under the age of 18. In order to respect the privacy rights of minors, minors under the age of 18 should not provide any personal information on this website. We require children to be supervised by their parents when they are online.