1. We are committed to your privacy. This means that we do not distribute, rent or sell any of your personal information. We may share non-personal, non-individual information with our partners in aggregate form for research analysis. For example, we will not show that you purchased a specific item but rather, how many customers purchased that item.
2. When you browse through our site, we collect information on the efficiency and working of our Web site. This information includes the number of times a web page is accessed, the browser used, and paths taken when moving through the Web site. Any information that we collect from you will be used to improve and personalize your shopping experience. All information is stored in a secure manner.
3. We use a cookie to track your basket during your visit. You may experience trouble when using our site if you do not have cookies enabled. If you have your privacy settings set too high, or are blocking cookies you will not be able to create a basket. You can check your cookie setting in Internet Explorer via the Tools, Internet Options menu, and then the privacy tab. Our site requires a medium setting.
4. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss of privacy, disclosure or information, harm, damage or loss that may result from your transmission or any information to us in any connection with this website.
5. We must cooperate fully with any legal institution should a situation arise where our information can be of assistance.
6. All areas of our site that request sensitive information, such as personal and credit card information, are protected by a Secure Sockets Layer, SSL. This means that the information that is sent to and from our server is encrypted. If someone was to intercept your information they would not be able to interpret it.